- need for credibility
- need for intellectual stimulation
- need for creativity
- need for emphasis
- How would you demonstrate that you are a credible speaker on this subject? I have been crocheting since I was 11. I was an abused closet child, not allowed outside much, never seen much of the world, and never did much. Crocheting and reading became my world.
- How would you keep the audience thinking and learning about your topic? I have many things to show, many stories to tell.
- How would you make the speech creative? I have many items to show.
- How would you demonstrate that this topic is relevant to the audience’s needs and interests? People love to learn and do things with their hands, they also love to see beautiful things, they also like to see what other people make. Handmade is so much better and impressive to people then store bought.
- How would you emphasize your main points so that the audience will remember those points after the speech? Demonstration and www.DenealesCreativeCreations.BlogSpot.com
|Made to order-Designer ~ Designer Blankets ~ By request ONLY!|
|Typical Granny Sqaure|
|Just Double Crochet|
|Chinese Fan Stitch|
|Another Special Request ~ Made to Order Blanket ~ Eeyore|