- Why is the family considered the most important agent of socialization?
- Socializing the young
- Assisting in regulating sexual activity
- Identifying social placement of people
- Providing emotional support
2. Working with Immigrant Families Affected by Child Maltreatment
3. Assessing Diverse Families for Child Maltreatment
4. Interviewing Diverse Children and Families about Child Maltreatment
5. Physical Discipline and Abuse
6. Child Sexual Abuse
7. Working with Interpreters
8. Child Maltreatment Prevention and Parent Education
9. Improving the Cultural Competency of Your Child Maltreatment Agency or Organization ~ A Final Wish.